Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is Why We Called It Parashitology

I'm on my third semester on studying Veterinary Medicine. I have a subject, a special subject that makes me uggghh. That is Parasitology, and we're recently studying about Helmintology, a.k.a WORM! But my friends and I prefer called it Parashitology. Why? Take a look.





Can you see the difference? Hahahaha I bet you don't. But they are a different helmint, readers. FYI, the first picture is Toxocara canis, the second is Mecistocirrus digitatus, the next is Ascaridia galli, and the last is Metastrongylus apri. My friends and I should know about almost 30 species maybe, and its habitat, host, phylum, class, and their organs like this:
See the hair-like appears on the tip of this picture? That's called unequal spikula (if I'm not wrong hehehe), and there's still many spesific structures beside it, like oral sucker, ventral sucker, oesophagus, mmm, I'd already forget huahaha. 
So why it called shit? The main problem is too difficult to know what species they are duh. It's like you have to memorize everyone's butt. The size, shape and color may different but they all resembling LOL. And not anyone like to stare at butt, except perverts maybe hahahahaha.

So, mm why I'm talking about butt instead? Scupid hahaha I gotta go, by the way. Bye bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment